Chipotle Ranch Chicken Tostadas
View a step-by-step video of this delicious recipe here.
4 grain-free tortillas (I use Siete Brand)
- Avocado oil spray
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 pound chicken tenderloins, diced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 avocado
- Juice of ½ a lime
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cup thinly sliced romaine (or 1 small head)
- 4 radishes, cut into matchsticks
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- SideDish Chipotle Ranch
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 375℉. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Spray the tortillas with the avocado spray then place into the over and back until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook your chicken. In a large skillet, cast iron preferred, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add your chicken in a single layer then season with the taco seasoning. Cook, tossing occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown, about 6 minutes.
- Next, make your avocado smash. Place the avocado, lime juice, and salt into a medium bowl then using the back of a fork, mash until well combined.
To serve, carefully spread the avocado mash over the crisp tostada. Top with some shredded romaine, some of the chicken, the radishes and red onion. Drizzle with SideDish Chipotle Ranch. Serve with a wedge of lime.