Chipotle Ranch Tuna Salad
Two 4-ounce cans tuna, drained (I like Fishwife Albacore Smoked Tuna)
- ½ cup finely diced celery (or 1 stalk)
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion (or ¼ of a medium onion)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapeno (from a jar, drained)
- 4 tablespoons SideDish Chipotle Ranch
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Lettuce cups
- Fresh cut vegetables
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir until very well combined.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve as desired.