Creamy Sesame Baked Salmon Sushi Bowls
View a step-by-step video of this delicious recipe here.
1 ½ pounds center-cut salmon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 Persian (mini) cucumbers, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- One 4.5 gram package of premium roasted seaweed or nori wraps, thinly sliced
- SideDish Creamy Sesame
- No-sugar sriracha, optional for serving
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
For the Salmon
For the Bowls
Preheat the oven to 325℉.
- Pat the salmon dry and place it in a small oval baking dish. Drizzle evenly with the oil and coconut aminos. Season evenly with salt and pepper. Transfer to the oven and bake until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, 25 to 30 minutes.
Once salmon is cooked through, flake with a fork into large pieces. Serve over rice and garnish your bowls as desired with avocado, cucumber, green onions, and roasted seaweed.
Drizzle with desired amount of SideDish Creamy Sesame and sriracha, if using. Top with toasted sesame seeds.