Creamy Sesame Fish En Papillote
6 ounces haricot verts or trimmed green beans
- 1 shallot, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 mini red bell peppers, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced into strips
- 2 skinless halibut, cod, or other white flaky fish fillets (6 ounces each)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons SideDish Creamy Sesame, plus more for serving
- 2 teaspoons Chili Crisp or Chili Oil
Prepared white rice or cauliflower rice, optional for serving
- Thinly sliced green onion, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400℉ and lay out two 9x11-inch pieces of parchment paper on a flat surface.
Evenly divide the green beans, shallot and bell pepper on the center of each parchment paper. Place the fish fillet on top of the green beans.
Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil over each of the fish, and then divide the salt and pepper over the fish. Drizzle with 1 tbsp SideDish Creamy Sesame and a teaspoon each of the chili crisp over the fish.
- To assemble your packet, fold down the short ends of the parchment paper over the fish, making a rectangle. Next, grab the open ends and tightly roll towards the fish, in a similar motion to the way you would roll down a brown bag for a lunch. You want to have it be sealed so that no liquids can escape and create an enclosed package.
- Place the parcels in a 9x13-inch baking dish or a rimmed baking sheet and place in an oven.
- Roast until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, about 18 minutes.
Serve over prepared rice, if desired, and finish with a drizzle of SideDish Creamy Sesame and green onions.