Dairy-Free Chipotle Chicken Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños
5 fresh, medium-sized jalapeños
- ¼ cup SideDish Chipotle Ranch, plus more for serving
- 3 tablespoons dairy-free cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup finely shredded chicken
- 5 strips bacon, cut in half lengthwise
- 10 toothpicks (optional)
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise. Using a small spoon, carefully scoop out the seeds in the center of the jalapeños. Discard the seeds.
In a medium bowl, whisk to combine the SideDish Chipotle Ranch and cream cheese. Add the shredded chicken. Mix until well combined.
- Stuff each of the jalapeños with the chicken mixture. Next, wrap with a slice of the bacon and secure with a toothpick if needed. Continue until all of the jalapeños are stuffed. Sprinkle the prepared jalapeños with the smoked paprika.
Air Fryer Method:
Preheat the air fryer at 375℉ for 5 minutes. Lay the prepared jalapeños in a single layer (you may need to do this in 2 batches depending on the air fryer you have). Cook until the bacon is cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes. Serve with additional SideDish Chipotle Ranch.
Preheat oven to 400℉ . Place the prepared jalapeños on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes until bacon is crispy and browned. Broil for the final 2 minutes if needed. Serve with additional SideDish Chipotle Ranch.