Egg Roll in a Bowl
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1 pound ground pork (sub ground turkey or ground beef)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- One 8-ounce bag of coleslaw
- ½ teaspoon minced ginger
- ¼ cup SideDish Creamy Sesame
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- Sliced green onion, for garnish
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
In a large non-stick skillet, heat the avocado oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain off excess fat and return to the skillet.
Add the salt, white pepper, red onion, coleslaw, ginger, SideDish Creamy Sesame, and coconut aminos. Stir to combine and sauté for 2 minutes for the coleslaw to soften. Remove from heat. Add the sesame seeds and stir to combine.
- Divide among two bowls and top with additional sesame seeds, green onions, and cilantro.