Honey Dijon Ham and Cheese Sliders
1 package Hawaiian rolls (12 count rolls)
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 18 thinly sliced pieces of black forest ham
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- ¼ cup SideDish Honey Dijon
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon poppyseeds
Preheat the oven to 350℉. Spray a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Cut rolls in half so the tops and bottoms are separated. Put the bottom in the prepared baking dish. Add the cheese, and top with the sliced ham. Add the tops of the rolls.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Add the SideDish Honey Dijon, coconut aminos, and poppyseeds to the melted butter and stir to combine.
- Pour the butter mixture over the tops of the sliders. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and remove the foil. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before transferring to a cutting board and cutting into individual sandwiches.