Honey Dijon Roasted Root Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon SideDish Honey Dijon, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves (or 1 teaspoon dried thyme)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 large parsnips, peeled and cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2-inch-thick wedges
- 1 medium red onion, halved and cut into ½-inch thick slices
Preheat the oven to 450℉. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, ¼ cup of the SideDish Honey Dijon, thyme, and salt. Place the carrots, parsnips, sweet potato, and onion on the prepared pan and drizzle with the honey dijon mixture. Toss until the vegetables are evenly coated then spread into an even layer.
- Roast until the vegetables are cooked through and golden brown on the edges, about 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and immediately drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of SideDish Honey Dijon. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.