Honey Dijon Skillet Kielbasa with Cabbage
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 14 ounces uncured no-sugar added kielbasa, sliced into thin rounds (I use Pederson’s brand)
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
½ small head green cabbage, chopped (about 5 cups)
- 1 large shallot, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons SideDish Honey Dijon
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill or parsley, plus more for garnish
- Sauerkraut, for serving
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the kielbasa and the crushed red pepper flakes and spread into a single layer. Cook, tossing occasionally, until browned, about 4 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, shallot, salt, and pepper. Continue to cook, tossing often, until the cabbage is tender, 4 to 5 more minutes.
Add the SideDish Honey Dijon and dill (or parsley) and toss once more to combine.
- Serve in bowls with sauerkraut.