La Scala Salad
View a step-by-step video of this delicious recipe here.
3 cups chopped romaine
- 3 cups chopped iceberg lettuce (about ½ a head)
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces dry Italian salami, julienned
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 cup small-diced mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup julienned sun-dried tomatoes (I prefer the sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil then drain)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for serving
- ¼ cup SideDish Honey Dijon, plus more to taste
- Freshly grated parmesan
In a large bowl, combine the romaine, iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes, salami, garbanzo beans, mozzarella, sundried tomatoes, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Add the SideDish Honey Dijon and toss until very well combined.
- Divide among four bowls and top with freshly grated parmesan and additional black pepper.