Mason Jar Creamy Sesame Noodles
1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon SideDish Creamy Sesame
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1/4 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup frozen shelled edamame
- ½ head of baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- 1 nest of mungbean noodles
2 cups boiling vegetable broth or bone broth (see note)
In the bottom of a mason jar, add the garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, SideDish Creamy Sesame, and coconut aminos. Stir to combine.
- Next add the bell pepper, edamame, bok choy, and noodles. Pour the hot broth into the mason jar and let rest until the noodles have softened.
- Stir and enjoy!
I love using Kettle and Fire’s Lemongrass Beef Bone Broth here but any broth works!