Mexican-Inspired Street Corn Dip
Serves 8 as a dip, Serves 4 as a Side
View a step-by-step video of this delicious recipe here.
4 ears of corn, husk removed and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves and tender stems
- ¼ cup grated cotija cheese
- 1/3 cup SideDish Chipotle Ranch
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat grill to medium (about 400-450℉).
Set each ear of corn on a sheet of foil. Brush the corn with oil then, roll the corn tightly into little packages.
Place the foil wrapped corn onto the grill and cook, covered for 8-10 minutes total, rotating every 3 to 4 minutes. Carefully remove corn from the grill and let cool until safe enough to handle. Once cool, using a knife, carefully remove the kernels from the husk.
In a large bowl, combine the corn, red onion, cilantro, cotija cheese, SideDish Chipotle Ranch, and lime juice. Toss until well combined. Taste and add salt and pepper as desired.
Serve as is as a side dish or serve with tortilla chips as a dip!