Miso Chicken Caesar Wrap
Gluten-Free (if modified)
Dairy-Free (if modified)
Grain-Free (if modified)
2 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for serving
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine
- 2 tablespoons SideDish Miso Caesar, plus more for serving
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup shaved parmesan, optional (omit for dairy-free)
- 2 burrito-size flour tortillas (sub gluten-free and grain-free tortilla)
Pat the chicken dry and season both sides with the salt and pepper.
- In a medium non-stick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Place the chicken on a cutting board and let rest while you prepare the rest of the wrap. You will use the skillet again to seal the wraps.
- Next, place the romaine in a large bowl. Add the SideDish Miso Caesar and toss to combine.
- Place the tortillas on a cutting board and evenly divide the avocado slices to the center of each tortilla. Evenly divide the romaine over the avocado then add additional freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Cut the chicken in ½-inch cubes then divide onto each wrap. Add the parmesan (if using).
- Carefully fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll tightly. After assembly, in the same skillet used for the chicken, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Place the wraps seam side down and sear until both sides are golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve with additional SideDish Miso Caesar, if desired.