Rainbow Noodle Salad
8 ounces soba noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely shredded purple cabbage
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced on diagonal (white and green parts)
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- ½ cup SideDish Creamy Sesame
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Cook Your Noodles:
Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water, set aside.
Assemble the Salad:
In a large bowl, add the cooled noodles, bell pepper, purple cabbage, green onions, red pepper flakes, salt, toasted sesame seeds and black sesame seeds. Drizzle with the SideDish Creamy Sesame and lime juice and continually toss until well combined. Add the cilantro and toss once more.
Storing Note: This is best served immediately but can be made ahead of time and lasts 2-3 days in the fridge if preparing in advance. Add additional SideDish Creamy Sesame prior to serving if noodles seem dry.