Thai-Inspired Chicken Flatbread
Makes 4 Flatbreads
- 4 store-bought gluten-free Naan flatbreads or pita breads
- 4 tablespoons SideDish Creamy Sesame, plus more for serving
- 1 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 4 tablespoons bean sprouts
- 4 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 4 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup roughly chopped roasted cashews
Preheat the oven to 400℉. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
To assemble the pizzas, place 4 naan flatbreads on the prepared sheet pan. Divide the SideDish Creamy Sesame over the flatbreads and spread evenly, leaving a ½-inch or so as a border. Then, divide the mozzarella, shredded chicken, green onions, bean sprouts, and carrots over the 4 flatbreads.
- Bake until the crusts are golden brown in color and the mozzarella is melted, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove the flatbreads from the oven. Divide the cilantro and cashews over the top of each flatbread. Slice and serve with additional SideDish Creamy Sesame, if desired.