Zesty Wings with Chipotle Ranch
2 ½ pounds wings
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
1 teaspoon dried dill
- Freshly chopped dill, for garnish
- SideDish Chipotle Ranch, for serving
Preheat the oven to 400℉. Line a large baking sheet with foil and top with a wire baking rack.
- Using a paper towel, pat the chicken wings until very dry. Place in a large bowl and add the avocado oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, and dill. Toss until well combined.
- Place the wings on the wire rack in a single layer without any of the wings touching one another. This allows them to crisp up more nicely as opposed to steaming when they are too close to one another. Transfer to the oven and bake until the wings are golden brown all over and crisp, 35 to 40 minutes.
Remove from the oven and using a spatula, transfer the cooked wings to a platter and garnish with fresh dill and a sprinkle of more kosher salt, if desired. Serve with the Chipotle Ranch for dipping!